3 Options for Deployment
Hybrid: Compatibility With Hardware Token Solutions
TIM alerts can be triggered from any web browser or from a mobile device in the field. The system can be pre-configured for real-time response, and scheduling capabilities enable advanced follow-up and ongoing incident management.
- Deploy a Plug-and-Play solution that has proven compatibility with RSA Secure ID, Citrix, F5 Firepass, IBM and other leading hardware solutions
- Hosted in Telstra’s mission-critical, high-availability environment
- Provides a natural and seamless transitional technology for moving away from costly hardware tokens
- Can significantly reduce maintenance and loss-management costs that are common in a 100% hardware-token environment
Cloud-Based Solution: TIM Authenticator
For customers beginning from scratch, TIM offers a SaaS application called TIM Authenticator, which is a highly available, geo-resilient, end-to-end solution.
- Deploy a 100% cloud-based solution
- Integrates with your online account systems (internal and external)
- Automatically generates effective one-time passwords (OTPs) and sends to mobile
- Customisation settings include tailored content of OTPs including format, type and character length
- Preference settings include defining the OTP validity period and number of challenge attempts
- Log and audit all interactions per employee
API-Based: Mobile Extension to Proprietary Systems
For customers that prefer to generate a one-time password using internal software, TIM APIs can extend an integrated mobile capability to deliver the mobile tokens to global mobile users.
- Deploy an API solution that can import your existing security tokens from your proprietary system and send out via mobile channels to global mobile users
- Uses RADIUS or HTTP web-based protocols
- Compatible with Network Access Servers and VPN
- Deploys in a hierarchical environment (allows defining access and capabilities for management and staff)
- Real-time tracking & reporting with graphical reports
Deploy a Mission-Critical Solution for OTP
Enterprise-Grade: Powered by Soprano
TIM is a proven an intelligent, geo-redundant and feature-rich software platform that is powered by Soprano’s award-winning software platform which currently delivers message volumes in excess of 50 million mission-critical messages a month worldwide and has demonstrated its ability to handle volume spikes and maintain low message delivery latency and high platform availability.
Telstra: Trusted Brand with 24x7x365 Technical Support
TIM is integrated with Telstra high-availability network services to offer proven technical platform adaptability and stability to address the bleeding-edge messaging needs of financial institutions. TIM is backed by Telstra’s 24x7x365 highly available support team.
Designed for Complete Customisation and Integration
TIM’s flexible application framework can extend beyond 2nd-Factor Authentication to enable just about any business messaging use case. TIM deploys as a hierarchical, SaaS solution with a powerful enterprise administration portal and “Smart APIs” that can extend 2-way messaging to leading administration systems, CRM and HR systems, and various industry alerting and facility IT systems such as SAP and Oracle.
Integrates seamlessly with